Partner with a Qualified Family Lawyer Serving Houston, TX, and the Surrounding Areas
Family law is often complex. There are many different aspects to this area of the law, including things such as divorce, child custody, and paternity. Oftentimes, family law cases have emotional as well as legal difficulties, which can make them significantly more difficult to try and navigate. Working with a qualified family lawyer can often help make your situation easier, as they can provide you with advice and support throughout the course of your case.
Receive guidance with a divorce, child custody case, or other aspects of family law by partnering with a qualified attorney. At Frederick D. Williams II, Attorney at Law, we’re prepared to provide assistance to clients throughout Houston, TX. We have over 36 years of legal experience and provide our clients with unerring support throughout their cases. Each individual is treated with respect; we focus on meeting the unique needs of the client, providing every individual with reliable service so that they can move forward confidently.
Offering Compassionate Service and Reliable Legal Advice for Your Case
We Can Help with a Range of Different Case Types
At Frederick D. Williams II, Attorney at Law, we understand just how difficult and stressful family law cases can sometimes be. As such, we aim to offer compassionate service from beginning to end. Our goal is to assist with a range of different family law-related needs, working diligently to provide you with the guidance you deserve.
At Frederick D. Williams II, Attorney at Law, we can help with the following case types:
- Divorce: Divorce can often be complex and stressful. You will need to determine how property is allocated, decide on child support payments and custody arrangements, and figure out whether spousal support is needed, among other things. Partnering with a lawyer can help you navigate your divorce.
- Child Custody: If a couple is splitting and children are involved, then custody arrangements will have to be determined. The court will generally act in the best interests of the child—and, under most circumstances, will award joint custody under this belief. That said, how much time the child will spend with each parent can still sometimes be difficult to decide. Partner with a child custody lawyer to get assistance with your needs.
- Modifications: Modifications may need to be made to child support payments, visitation schedules, or other court orders. This may be for any number of reasons—for example, if an individual plans on moving or if they obtain a new job. A qualified family lawyer can provide you with guidance and make getting modifications easier.
- Paternity: Paternity may need to be established for a number of reasons. For example, perhaps the mother requires child support payments to help raise the child. Or, perhaps the father wants to be able to connect with his child. We can help with your case.
- Child Support: One or both parents may need to pay child support when they split. Child support payments may be determined by a number of different factors, including the income of both parents, how many nights a child spends with each parent, and how expenses the costs for caring for the child are. A qualified child support attorney can help you determine how much the payments will be, whether child support is actually needed, and more.
- Visitation: Even if a parent doesn’t have physical custody of a child, they still often have visitation rights. Partner with a qualified attorney to get assistance with visitation schedules. At Frederick D. Williams II, Attorney at Law, we’re prepared to provide you with assistance.
Contact a Qualified Lawyer Today
Request a Free Consultation
Dealing with family law matters can be somewhat difficult. These cases are often fraught with emotions, making them harder to navigate on your own. Partnering with a qualified family law attorney can help take the stress out of the situation and make managing your case easier.
At Frederick D. Williams II, Attorney at Law, we’re prepared to offer compassionate support and guidance. We are incredibly knowledgeable, able to provide advice on a range of different case types. Our goal is to give you the support you need to get through your situation without undue stress.
When we assist with your case, we will:
- Talk to you to get a better understanding of your situation. We understand that no two individuals—and no two circumstances—are exactly alike. There are many different factors that might complicate a situation, and as such, we want to make sure we have a thorough understanding of what those might be. We take the time to speak with each of our clients personally, allowing us to develop a better understanding of what their unique situations are like.
- Offer solutions that are tailored to your needs. Once we have a solid understanding of your case, we can assess the situation and determine what options you have moving forward. We will explain each option to you, breaking down the pros and cons so that you can make an informed decision. Ultimately, how we proceed is entirely up to you.
- Provide you with professional support. After our course of action is decided, we will help you put things into action. We’ll negotiate with the other individual, provide assistance with things such as custody schedules, and attend all hearings. We know just how stressful these situations can be, and so we offer stalwart support and guidance from beginning to end.
At Frederick D. Williams II, Attorney at Law, we’re prepared to give you unerring assistance and reliable advice, no matter what kind of situation you find yourself in.
Divorce, child custody, and other family law cases can be difficult to manage and may require the assistance of a qualified lawyer. Our law firm is here to provide you with professional assistance and knowledgeable advice. If you need help from a qualified family attorney near Houston, TX, then consider giving us a call. We can provide you with a free consultation on our services. Receive guidance for your case today.