Receive Assistance from a Criminal Defense Lawyer Serving Houston, TX, and the Surrounding Areas
Being faced with criminal charges can be a terrifying prospect. Just going through court procedures can be frightening enough on its own; actually being convicted can have lifelong consequences. Trying to figure out how to proceed is often difficult, especially with how much stress you’re likely under. Partnering with an experienced criminal defense attorney is often the best way to help yourself. An attorney can provide you with a solid defense and offer guidance on how to proceed.
If you need a criminal defense attorney to help defend your case, then consider calling our firm. At Frederick D. Williams II, Attorney at Law, we can help clients throughout Houston, TX, with their criminal cases. We understand just how difficult these situations can be and, as such, will be by your side throughout your case. Trust us to provide stalwart support and reliable advice throughout your case.
Providing Clients with Reliable Defense
Assisting with Your Case
There are a range of different criminal offenses that an individual might be charged with. Each one comes with its own penalties; often, this includes jail time and fines, though the amount varies depending on the crime in question. At Frederick D. Williams II, Attorney at Law, we’re prepared to provide you with representation for many different cases.
Trust us to assist with the following case types:
- Felonies: Felonies are the most serious crimes an individual can commit and include such offenses as murder, rape, and aggravated assault. A conviction can result in years of prison time and extensive fines; partner with a qualified criminal defense attorney to get help for your case.
- Drug Offenses: Drug offenses include trafficking, possession, possession with intent to distribute, and manufacturing. The actual penalties for drug offenses depend on the charge, the type of drug, and the amount found. If you are accused, then partner with a drug lawyer to help defend your rights.
- Theft: If an individual takes another’s property without permission, then they may be saddled with a theft charge. Penalties differ depending on the value of what was stolen. If you need a qualified criminal defense lawyer to defend you, then consider calling our firm.
- Trespassing: Trespassing may be considered a misdemeanor or felony, depending on the situation. An individual may be charged anytime they intentionally step onto someone else’s property when there are clear indicators that are meant to deter entry. If you’ve been falsely accused, consider contacting our firm.
- Assault: An individual may be charged with assault if they intentionally harm another individual, threaten someone with imminent harm, or touch another in a way that would be provocative. Receive defense for your case by partnering with a qualified assault lawyer.
- Weapon Charges: There are a variety of different weapons charges you could potentially face—for example, if you are found with an illegal weapon on your person. If you need a lawyer to craft a solid defense, then consider calling our firm.
- DWI/DUI: A DUI charge may seem inconsequential to some, but it can result in the suspension or revocation of your license. In addition, repeat offenses can yield serious penalties. Work with a DUI lawyer to get assistance with your case.
Over 36 Years of Legal Experience
Call for a Free Consultation
Trying to navigate the criminal justice system can be intimidating. It can be difficult to know who to turn to. If you’re near Houston, TX, then consider partnering with our firm. A qualified criminal defense lawyer can assist with assault charges, drug charges, DUI charges, and much more.
At Frederick D. Williams II, Attorney at Law, we will:
- Discuss the particulars of your case with you. Our first goal is to get a solid understanding of your situation. No two circumstances are alike, and so we will do what we can to learn more about your charges and everything surrounding them. We offer personalized service and attention so that we can get a better read on your unique circumstances.
- Provide potential courses of action. After we’ve gotten a better idea of what your situation is like, we can provide you with different solutions for how to proceed. Depending on your circumstances, we may suggest taking the case to court, taking a plea deal, or another course of action. We’ll present the pros and cons of different options and give advice on what we believe would be a solid path forward; ultimately, however, the choice on how to proceed is up to you.
- Put the plan into action. Once you’ve decided how you want to proceed, we’ll provide you with the stalwart support and guidance you need to move forward. This means gathering evidence, negotiating with the prosecution, and creating a solid defense strategy. If you plan to take the case to court, we will provide you with aggressive representation, fighting diligently to help protect your rights.
When you partner with us, we will be with you from the very beginning of your case to the very end. We know just how difficult situations like this can be and, as such, will do anything we can to assist you. We are honest, reliable, and ready to tackle a range of potential cases to assist with your unique needs.
Being accused of a crime can be one of the lowest points of your life. Sometimes, it can feel like there’s no way forward, and you may struggle to figure out how you’re going to manage things. Working with an experienced criminal defense attorney can make your situation less stressful and help you find a potential path forward.
At Frederick D. Williams II, Attorney at Law, we have the skill and experience to assist with your case. We always put the needs of our clients first and work diligently to provide solid solutions for many different case types. If you need assistance from a criminal defense attorney near Houston, TX, then consider calling for a free consultation. We’re prepared to provide you with a solid defense.