Free Consultations - Over 36 years of Experience!
Receive Reliable Legal Representation from a Family Lawyer Serving Houston, TX, and the Surrounding Areas
A divorce, child custody case, or other family law matter can be fraught with emotions. Trying to navigate the legal system while dealing with difficult situations such as these can be hard. Oftentimes, it’s best to partner with a qualified family lawyer near Houston, TX, as they can help guide you through your case.
If you need assistance from a family attorney, then consider contacting us. At Frederick D. Williams, Attorney at Law, we can offer advice and guidance, working diligently to make sure your interests are represented. We have over 36 years of legal experience and use the knowledge we’ve obtained to better assist each client. Receive personalized attention and reliable assistance by partnering with our firm.
We’re prepared to offer guidance for your case from start to finish
Defend Your Rights by Working with a Criminal Defense Attorney
Offering Reliable Advice and Guidance
Being convicted of a criminal charge can result in lifelong consequences. Aside from large fines and jail time, the conviction will go on your permanent record, making it more difficult to get a job, get certain licenses, and rent an apartment, among other things. Partner with a qualified criminal defense attorney to receive representation and defend your rights.
Our goal is to provide clients with reliable and aggressive representation. We’ll take the time to gather evidence on your behalf, using that to craft a solid case. We will provide you with knowledgeable advice and stalwart service to assist you.
Request Assistance with Civil or Probate Law
Navigate Your Case with an Expert
At Frederick D. Williams II, Attorney at Law, we want to help clients with as many different cases as possible. That’s why we can also assist with civil and probate law, in addition to family law and criminal defense cases. Our firm understands that these cases can be somewhat complex and daunting to deal with; as such, we go above and beyond to provide our clients with reliable support.
Learn more about how we can assist with the following:
- Civil Law: Do you need assistance with a civil case? Civil law covers a broad range of different cases and can be difficult to navigate. It is, essentially, any sort of non-criminal case that is taken to court. Despite being focused on non-criminal charges, going through civil court can still be somewhat stressful. Consider working with a civil lawyer to receive assistance. Our firm is prepared to provide you with reliable representation and guide you from start to finish.
- Probate Law: The probate process can be rather intimidating. It is extensive and may be difficult to navigate if you haven’t done so before. A probate lawyer can provide you with information on the process. At Frederick D. Williams II, Attorney at Law, we’re prepared to assist clients near Houston, TX, with probate. We can walk you through the process, represent you should litigation occur, and otherwise provide you with support. In addition, we can help with general estate planning, helping you create a solid will and offering advice.
Learn More About How We Can Assist with Your Case
Information Every Step of the Way
At Frederick D. Williams II, Attorney at Law, we understand just how complicated navigating the legal system can be. We want to make sure our clients receive the guidance and support they need from beginning to end. This means providing each and every one with honest service, knowledgeable advice, and reliable support. We can assist with a range of different cases, from divorce to assault. Learn more about what we do today.
Areas of practice include but are not limited to:
- FAMILY LAW
- Divorce: We can assist with a range of needs for your divorce, including property division, alimony, and more.
- Custody: You deserve to be able to have a relationship with your child. We can help with determining custody and help you preserve that relationship.
- Modifications: If you need to make modifications to a custody agreement or other document, we are prepared to assist you.
- Paternity: Do you need assistance determining the paternity of a child? If so, then consider contacting our firm.
- Child Support: Child support may be necessary under certain circumstances. Partner with a qualified family lawyer to get assistance determining the amount.
- Visitation: Even if you don’t have custody of your child, you have the right to be able to visit them. At Frederick D. Williams, Attorney at Law, we can assist with the creation of visitation schedules.
- CRIMINAL LAW
- DWI/DUI: Being convicted of a DWI/DUI often seems like a minor issue, but it can still result in the loss of your license. Receive reliable defense by partnering with a qualified attorney.
- Felonies: Felonies are some of the most serious crimes that can be committed. If you’ve been accused of one, then get in touch with a qualified criminal defense attorney.
- Theft: If you are accused of stealing someone else’s property, allow an attorney to defend you.
- Assaults: Have you been accused of committing assault? If so, consider contacting a qualified criminal defense attorney.
- Drug Offenses: Drug offenses may include things such as trafficking, possession, and possession with intent to distribute. If you’ve been accused of a drug charge, contact an attorney to receive reliable defense.
At Frederick D. Williams II, Attorney at Law, we understand that no two cases are alike. That’s why we take the time to speak with you and really get a solid understanding of the particulars of your case. From there, we can suggest different courses of action. You will have the opportunity to determine which one you would prefer; once you’ve decided how to proceed, we’ll do everything we can to make sure that you get reliable assistance.
The legal system can be frightening, but it can become less so if you work with a qualified attorney. If you need assistance with family law, probate litigation, or other legal needs, consider contacting a qualified lawyer. Call today to receive a free consultation.
*High Integrity!* Fredrick & I had a long consolation in which I was most impressed! His siding against... read moreCraig Weber11/16/2019
Five stars to Federick Williams. A lawyer you can trust to act on your behalf with integrity. I highly recommend... read moreTeresa Garcia11/16/2018
Excellent advocate to have at your side.Clay F11/16/2017
Best attorney is Houston, Texas 😊Lia Gondran11/16/2017