Frederick (Rick) D. Williams II has been a practicing attorney in Houston and the surrounding counties for over 30 years. He received is undergraduate degree from Indiana University and his law degree from South Texas College of Law in 1985.
He is licensed in the following jurisdictions:
- Texas Courts - Supreme Court of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- Harris County Criminal Association
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Family Law Section of the State Bar of Texas
Mr. Williams understands the personal concerns faced by his clients and is committed to provide caring, compassionate and personal services. Here are just some of his goals:
- Educate the client about the law and the legal process
- Explain options and seek creative solutions
- Encourage settlement through negotiations and mediation
- Exhaust all reasonable alternatives to litigation, but to fight aggressively when necessary to protect his client's rights
- Exercise all reasonable efforts to control legal costs
- Provide unbiased counsel regardless of the facts
His mission is to provide his clients with the finest legal service through personal attention and professional diligence and when needed, zealous and aggressive representation. He strives to make a lasting relationship with his clients. Simply put, when his clients succeed, he succeeds.